Stay tuned for more long-form pieces, but in the meantime, investigate the following assortment of program notes, articles, and more scholarly work.
- A series of blog posts for New Music Box about performer/composer collaborations at Avaloch Farm Music Institute's New Music Initiative, centering on dynamic relationships at an innovative chamber music residency.
- Notes on Helmut Lachenmann's Interieur I
- A series of blog posts for the Yale School of Music about preparing and performing David Lang's the so-called laws of nature with the Yale Percussion Group
- Some thoughts on James Wood's Village Burial with Fire
- Notes on Kagel's Rrrrrrr…